TRONICO’s quality certifications and accreditations can be downloaded from this page.
Certifications / Accreditations
The ISO 9001 standard is based on a number of quality management principles including a strong customer focus, the motivation and implication of top management, the process approach and continual improvement.
TRONICO is ISO 9001 certified since 2004.
EN 9100 is a European standard based on the principles of ISO 9001 covering the complete supply chain in the aerospace, space and defence sectors.
EN 9100 is equivalent to AS9100 (America) and JISQ 9100 (Asia).
This certification demonstrates the reliability and the quality of Tronico’s design and manufacturing services for embedded products.
ISO 13485 is an international standard on quality management allowing the implementation of legal requirements applicable to medical devices and related services (DIR 93/42/CEE, DIR 98/79/CE, DIR 2007/47/CEE et DIR 90/385/CEE).
IATF 16949 is a standard concerning the quality approach in the automotive industry. It describes the processes for the development and manufacture of automotive components.
French site is Remote Location of the Moroccan site.
Tronico has successfully obtained Nadcap certification. This standard addresses the process of electronic board manufacturing, co-authored by leaders of the aerospace and defence markets. It has two objectives: to improve quality and to reduce cost.
Both TRONICO's manufacturing sites (St-Philbert-de-Bouaine in France and Tangier in Morroco) are Nadcap certified.
The Tangier site is the first to be Nadcap certified on the African continent.
TRONICO's customers, from all sectors, benefit from the same manufacturing procedures.
The accreditation granted by COFRAC to TRONICO's component technology laboratory focuses on the following types of tests:
- counterfeiting detection: external visual inspection, X-rays, electrical test, wettability, internal visual inspection, applying in-house developed methods
- chemical opening: plastic encapsulation removal by chemical preparation, applying in-house developed methods
- internal visual inspection: determining the internal defects of a component, following reference MIL_STD-883, PROCEDURE 2013 and in-house developed methods
- external visual inspection: determining the external defects of a component, following references MIL_STD-883, PROCEDURE 2009 and in-house developed methods
- bonding pull-off test: tensile force applied to the electronic chip bondings, following reference MIL_STD-883, PROCEDURE 2011 and in-house developed methods
- shearing of electronic chips: force applied to electronic chips, following reference MIL_STD-883, PROCEDURE 2019 and in-house developed methods
CIR and CII approvals
The Department of Higher Education and Research in France has approved Tronico as an "organisation performing research and development work (R&D) on behalf of companies".
The Research Tax Credit approval recognises the Tronico’s capacity to conduct R&D that is eligible under the research and development tax credit scheme (CIR). Thanks to it, TRONICO's customers may allocate invoices relating to R&D work to their CIR tax allowance.
The Innovation Tax Credit approval recognises the Tronico’s capacity to conduct innovation that is eligible under the innovation tax credit scheme (CII).
TRONICO a reçu l’Agrément de Savoir-Faire ASF.CNES n°14-75 Technologie de Montage en Surface sur Cartes imprimées
Il s’agit d’une certification spatiale pour la réalisation de cartes électroniques câblées conformément aux règles de l’instruction RNC-CNES-Q-ST-70-100.