This product features the latest technologies in terms of wide band-gap semiconductors, substrates and assembly. Either used in standalone of combine, this converter is ideal for harsh environment DC/DC conversion.
- Wide band gap semiconductor technology
- Super Junction Transistor (SJT) technology
- Various range of output characteristics
- 600V, 20A
- 1200V, 20A
- Operating junction temperature range -55°C to 230°C
- Direct board integration
- Heat spreader thermal connection
- Embedded current sensors
- Harsh environment such as aeronautic, oil & gas, electrical traction and many others
- Full bridge and three-phased rectifier
For almost 20 years TRONICO’s product development department, composed of 60 engineers, have designed high reliability and long-life products applying Design to Cost and Design for Manufacturing methodologies.
TRONICO’s engineering process, based on Requirement Management, incorporates the following standards:
- Functional Safety standard EN 61508 and its variants: EN 26262 (Automotive), EN 62279 (Rail), EN 61513 (Nuclear power plants), EN 61511 (Process industries), ARP 4754A, DO-178C, DO-254, MIL-HDBK-217F, FIDES Aerospace and Defence;
- Safety: EN60950, EN61010, EN61508 etc.;
- Test: DO-160, UL94, EN50155, STM-E-001, EN F 16-101, EN61373, EN50121, EN60068 etc.
Spread over 2 manufacturing sites (France, Morocco), TRONICO’s 700 employees are specialised in the manufacture of small to medium sized batches of complex and mission critical electronic systems.
TRONICO has more than 40 years’ experience in demanding sectors such as:
- Oil & Gas